Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big Hats and Sofa Jumping

This is me jumping around in my new American Apparel dress,Jean-Michael Cazabat shoes, and my favourite handbag. Oh, and although you can't see it, my Tiffany's gold heart locket.


My over-sized cardigan is courtesy of Goodwill, and I must say, it is sooo cozy! My yellow gellies are from Urban Outfitters, the denim skirt is Mui Mui, but being the sinner that I am, I cut it shorter,and my lovely floppy hat is from Forever21.


LOOK! JUST LOOK AT THOSE MARVELOUS PANTS! I think I'm in love. They too are from Goodwill...the person who gave them up is insane!!! The shirt is American Apparel.

My Minnie Mouse "shirt" is another one of my Goodwill findings. I actually found it in the childrens section and am assuming that it was once a dress for a toddler. My riding pants are from my relatives in England, my bow tie is from a swap meet, and my saddle shoes are from a school uniform store.


Bonjour!
As you've probably guessed I have recently raided Goodwill. This is a first for me but certainly not a last. Let's just say my friends were more then skeptical when they saw me sporting my bright green golf pants, but don't worry, I soon won them over.
xoxo Valentine

1 comment:

  1. You looks o much older when you model for pictures, i don't know how you do it. from your pictures you would never know you were the lovably crazy girl you are! and HOW did you get up on that gate to post! that looks difficult . . . :3

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers