Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Through the Looking Glasses

These are the glasses you receive for free if you join the army. Perhaps wayfarers were inspired by these?

Ralph Lauren "Annie" glasses. I have a hunch that these are going to be pretty big.

I really love Atticus Finch's glasses...not to mention Gregory Peck wearing them.

MY NEW SPECS!!!! A much needed improvement from my previous pair.

Me, sporting a new dress from Goodwill. All it needs now is shoulder pads and it will be PERFECT!

Bonjour!
Please forgive me for not posting in a week! I have been rather busy, what with the commencement of summer school and all. Believe me I would much rather be blogging then getting credits out of the way. Anywho, as you have probably noticed I got new glasses! YAY! After a tragic trampolining accident my old ones became crippled hence the new ones. I can't say I'm sorry.
xoxo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers