Friday, June 5, 2009

Motels and Joshua Trees

The top is from Topshop in NYC and the skirt is from Forevr21

The dress is from a street vendor in Mexico, the belt is stolen from my mother, and the bag is from when I was 4 so I have NO idea where it comes from.

The dress is from Topshop, the shoes are from the Nike store, and the sunglasses are from the Sunset Junction street fair.

The dress is, again, from Topshop (just went there so these are my wares lol), and the jacket was a present.

The skirt was also a present!

Bonjour!
I just got back from my dad's house and it was BOILING! Despite the heat I still managed to have a blast. Excuse my lack of shoes...i forgot to pack them. Have a brilliant Summer!
xoxo Valentine

2 comments:

  1. i love the red dress. and basically all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! and i love the jean dress. all of the outfits are cute

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers