Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter!!!!!

I WANT IT! Some of the best costumes popped up in Professor Slughorn's Christmas party scene. It's too bad I couldn't find a picture of Hermione's dress...oh weelll. Guess you'll just have to watch the movie! ^.^

Draco Malfoy/ Tom Felton definitely lucked out with this movie's wardrobe. The suits were impeccably tailored and I am loving the turtlenecks!

Cute shoes!

HAHAHA! This picture is the epitome of Luna Lovegood.


It took me FOREEEVER to find a picture of Katie Bell's coat. Okay, I know it's not a full body shot but at least you get a close up of the collar/scarf. I'm pretty sure they're combined which only adds to the coolness.

Again, awesome coat (+ face).

I really wish they zoomed in on Ginny's dress because, from what I saw, it was pretty stunning.

The fur vest just makes this outfit.

Me, as Luna Lovegood. Yes, those are real radishes dangling from my ears.

That coat was such a great find! It was only five dollars at Goodwill and it looks just like hers!!! I'm also wearing my lightning bolt skirt underneath to add to the whimsical effect.


Bonjour!
Only a true Potter fan would wear purple woolen tights on a summer night in California. I was amidst my fellow brothers and sisters at the midnight opening and am pleased to say that I was definitely the best Luna. For my radish earrings, I just attached a bobby pin to an earring then proceeded in stabbing a radish with it. My Butterbear cork necklace was pretty easy, as I just threaded some string through a cork. My spectrespecs are indeed home-made! Silver sharpie, blue marker, purple marker, and an orange marker, thank you very much. Now to the real thing. As I mentioned, Tom Felton's wardrobe has considerably improved. The suits fit his more mature character much better then a school uniform would have, don't you agree? Finding all these pictures
was a particularly grueling task but I didn't even notice some of these outfits in the movie. That dress Ginny Weasly was wearing, for instance, would have gone unseen by me. Anywho, I could go on for hours, as many of my friends already know, so I'm going to stop here.
xoxo Valentine

5 comments:

  1. dang, girl, you're a really really good Luna!! the spectraspecs look really nice!

    (p.s. this is laurence ... not just some random person ...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha thanx! (BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG SILLYPANTS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DID. didn't I? i thought so ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Valentine!
    I LOVED this post....I was, too, amazed by all the outfits in the movie. Personally, I didn't like the movie that much, plotwise, but the costumes were terrrrific.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers