Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die...

My attempt at "artsy."

One Vivienne Westwood t-shirt, one pair of old jeans (that should not fit me any more), one pipe that used to belong to my grandfather, and one plastic dog.

Bonjour!
Meet Nipper...the dog. He's been sitting in my living room ever since I can remember. Nipper's a LOT cooler then I am. I wreckon this outfit would have been pretty boring be it not for him and my saddle shoes. Funky shoes and a plastic dog ALWAYS help. It's really quite a shame my mother has such big feet, not that she'd let me borrow her shoes anyway, but crazy things happen all the time.
xoxo Valentine


1 comment:

  1. Hey do you require my photographical services?
    'cause i'd be willing to offer them.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers