Thursday, July 23, 2009

Swimsuits as tops..perhaps I'm a bit late

Oopsie daisies! I didn't realize the belt was wrong 'til just now. Oh well I'll live.

Pale nude top, from Topshop, over an American Apparel swimsuit.


Bonjour!
I bet my mother that I'd be able to go 60 days without wearing the same outfit twice. I had one day to go and was getting pretty desperate. At last I had run out of tops so I opted for a swimsuit...I know pretty crazy. I ended up liking the outcome so I thought I'd just post it for all of you. Also, I bought a new lipstick! It's a peachy coral color and I've been getting a lot of wear out of it. It's called Blase Apricot Revlon 702. I have to go clean my room now so toodles!
xoxo Valentine

1 comment:

  1. hello darling, I am so happy you posted the photos I took for you although I do say I am very upset that after making me put on those shoes that were way too small for my feet, and getting spiders on my head and taking p0ictures of you in that horrid alley way you did not post those, any of those. also I am a wonderous friend aren't I, I would not be threatening to go bonquers on you if you woulde just listen and not be on that bloody computer
    anyways, darbishire is signing off :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers