Monday, August 31, 2009

Black Leather Is What You Make It

YSL Fall 09 black leather pants

H&M high-waisted pencil skirt.

3.1 Phillip Lim ra-ra skirt, for those of us who aren't feeling minis.

Bonjour!
My apologies for not posting in a week...there's this horrible thing called high school. Okay, I exaggerated just a tad! I actually missed school and and am pleasantly surprised by all of my classes. Alas, a challenging english class! It's good to be back with all of my friends, as I didn't do a very good job at maintaining a social life over the summer. The other thing that is occupying most of my time is Speech and Debate. I have been made "probational" (don't ask) captain of the speech portion of speech and debate. This is actually quite draining as there are more new members then I anticipated. But WAIT, there's more!!! I have ALSO taken up a figure drawing class on Thursday nights from 7-10. I am slightly overwhelmed, hence the lack of posts. As for leather skirts, they seem to be making a come back. There IS a classy way to where black leather, contrary to popular belief. As long as you steer clear of the ghetto trashy looking leather you should be fine. Maybe match it up with some pearls to bring it back to a more sophisticated look. Anyway, I have a mountain of homework!
xoxo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers