Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shoulder Pads

Louis Vuitton Fall 09


Prada Fall 09


Bonjour!
if you haven't noticed by now, I am in LOVE with the latest Louis Vuitton show. All the power suits mixed with the peach and nude colour palette just give it a really feminine 80s feel to it! At the moment, my lovely friend Darbishire (her real name is Darby) is jumping on my mushroom chair while threatening to pull down the attic's ladder onto my head...I really ought to go now. Oh dear, now she's ramming her glasses upon my face.
xoxo Valentine

P.S. Givenchy did a gorgeous lace dress in his fall 09 line! I hate to say I told you so...but I told you so. http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2009RTW-GIVENCHY?event=show1922&designer=design_house44&trend=&iphoto=30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers