Monday, August 31, 2009

Purple, Red, Green, Yellow, Navy...They Make Me Happy

Betsey Johnson Fall 09...silly? I think yes!

DKNY Fall09 forest green dress.

Valentino Fall 09 coat and dress.

Donna Karan Fall 09 violet/navy coat (again with the exaggerated shoulders)

Valentino Fall 09

Bonjour!
Oh what lovely jovely colours! I especially love the idea of forest green for Fall. Well, Im biased because Fall is by far my favourite fashion season. All the cardigans and dark colours and petite gloves! "My cup fills with tiddles," as Humbert Humbert would say. The second this dreadfully hot weather disappears I'm throwing on a pair of royal purple woolen tights. I wish school uniform would allow us to wear whatever coloured tights we so pleased. Imagine how much more spirited we would be! What, with a plethora of bright stockinged legs the rainbow fever would be infectious. Rant done!
xoxo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers