Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fifteen Steps Then A Shear Drop

The neon pink leggings are unexpected but they still somehow work.

Those plants in her hair are very misleading. You can't tell if they're real of fake. I saw some flowers like that in a bakery last summer and I had to touch them to decide. They look like they're made of plastic, no? This reminds me of Frida Kahlo minus the uni-brow. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against uni-brows. I'm actually sporting a really attractive one right now.

I imagine a gypsy to look something like this. Me, a pair of coolio julio gold pants, and a caravan...the possibilities are endless.


Bonjour!
So here is what's on my mind: sleep, nachos (they are MINE...NACHOS haahaha i crack myself up), captivity, oh and one more thing, this stunning photo shoot. You know, I once had a religion teacher who told me stunning was the highest compliment you can pay to beauty. Example: These clothes are so beautiful that I am literally stopped in my tracks. Have you ever seen a photograph of that village in Greece...the one with the simple white houses with shocking blue domes? This editorial reminds me of that; both are so rich in culture. I wish it was socially acceptable to put a fake mole on your face.

xoxo Val

P.S. Photography: Kamila Akrans...I'm vulnerable to italics today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers