Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dazzle Me

This is a pure gold crown...absolutely stunning. If I ever become a queen that had better be on my head.




This is actually a belt! Looks more like a necklace to me.



Bonjour!
Oh my goodness gracious, I AM SO SORRY for my lack of posts. If having finals the week after Christmas break wasn't enough, I also got grounded. Today I read Twilight...isolation is making me loose it. Do people honestly compare this rubbish to Harry Potter? Anyway, my grammy went back to England a week ago (insert sad face here). Just before she left, we made a family outing to The Getty Villa in Malibu. Luckily, I was allowed to snap some pictures of the BREATHTAKING ancient Roman and Greek jewelry. Enjoy!

xoxo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers