Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bother That Cat

Aren't they cute?


This is the leopard print coat my parents gave me for Christmas. I take it off as little as possible. It's a limited edition from Topshop and I love it! (sorry it's so blurry)


"Mmmm which one of you should I gobble up?"


I'm wearing Cole Haan boots.

This is my own little leopard, Keith.

Bonjour!
I just got back from dinner at this cute french restaurant called Figaroa. I could not miss an opportunity to wear my new coat out! I've been wanting a leopard print one for such a long time. On Christmas I took out the trash wearing my coat, a pair of boots, and a dress...I'm pretty sure my neighbor mistook me for a hooker. That's okay, she probably couldn't afford me anyway ;) This is just a quick outfit post before I go to bed. Nighty night!

xo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers