Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday"

I bought this dress at a sample sale a couple of months ago! It's made by "Crispin & Basilio" and I haven't been allowed to wear it until Christmas. The silhouette, big horizontal lines, and colours make it look like a Chanel...unfortunately, we know better.

It has POCKETS!

This is my Timex watch! It makes me feel like a cartoon character.

These are the family Christmas stockings. They've been around since my grandad was a little kid. Each child gets their name embroidered (or, in my Aunty SJs case, written) onto one of the stockings. My mum did mine last year in cursive! Quite impressive if you ask me.

Meet Pedophile Elf. There is a matching pedo monkey on the otherside of my fireplace mantle. They're both pretty creepy.



Bonjour!
Okay, so a couple of moths ago I old you about the exciting new edition to my family. Well, TADA! My Tory Burch heels have been in a box waiting for me. Needless to say, I am in love! I wanted a pair of heels that I wouldn't get bored of and that wouldn't go out of style. These definitely meet my standards. I mean, come on, navy isn't going anywhere. The gold accenting is perfect...not too much and not too little. I guess what I'm trying to say is that they are classy and wonderful and SUPERDUPER. New shoes aside, I had a very enjoyable Christmas. My grammy and mum prepared a delicious dinner of turkey, ham, parsnips, spuds, brussel sprouts, carrots...etc. We all sat around with large silver crowns on our heads feasting and being merry. Then came the washing up. It was a group effort that took a very looong time. We were all so tired and full but we scrubbed on. When we were finally done we all fell asleep, me in my leopard print snuggie and my mum with a glass of champagne next to her hand. I hope everyone else had a very happy Christmas!

xo Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers