Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dyslexic Speedreaders

YAY! My camera finally let me upload these pictures! This is the dress I wore to my Winter Formal. I found it at tihs adorable little boutique called JL Marks. Apparently there's one designer and she makes a bunch of different dresses every week.

I made my mask myself so the eye holes aren't symmetrical...it makes me look kinda silly.

Aaw kodac moment!

I spent four hours gluing sequins onto my mask. I have too much free time.

I couldn't resist getting one in front of the tree.

Bonjour!
This year I wanted to wear something different for Winter Formal. Most people expected me to come in a vintage dress so I thought I'd surprise them. Instead of flowy pink and white lace, like last year, I opted for sparkles! I felt a little bit like a mermaid because the sequins were like scales. Can I tell you a secret? I bought my shoes for $15 at Payless. They did the job and nobody even suspected! There's nothing like a good bargain. You've probably guessed by now that it was a masquerade party. We eventually discarded our masks when we were sick of holding them up. My friend Jane and I spent some time arranging them all around the centerpieces for my blog. Anyway, today I got my nails done and am currently lounging around the house snacking on leftover turkey. I still have one more week of break left but it's going by SO fast.

xo Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers