Saturday, December 19, 2009

Vinyl Film!

Justin Linn

Miles Stanley

Marco Piro


Bonjour!
I'm back from my nap so I uploaded these pictures I took of Vinyl Film, the band playing at the fashion show. I have serious issues with spelling Vinyl but they have some snazzy tunes regardless. I listened to their demo cd on the way home from San Diego and my dad and I both agreed it was pretty solid stuff. It's kind of like upbeat indie rock so naturally it got people dancing. You have Justin Linn doing lead vocals and guitar, Marco Piro rocking the drums and percussion, and Miles Stanley playing bass along with backing vocals. Their debut album "Save It 'Til The Morning" will be out soon! Check this trio out on their myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/vinylfilm I'll get back to my regular fashion posts tomorrow.

xo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers