Saturday, December 19, 2009

"If children don't grow up, our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up"









This is one of my favourite pictures. She looks like she has a tissue paper flower growing out of her skull. Is she bleeding sparkly gems?

I think the pillbox hat should make a comeback. Jackie O rocked it...maybe I will to. Also, note the faded reptile texture of those pants! Cool eh?



Who ever could that amazing girl be and where can I get some blue highlights?














Bonjour!
I feel like I live a double life. I spend an entire weekend at a Speech and Debate tournament then miss the awards ceremony to go photograph a fashion show. It became a logistic nightmare when I broke to finals, because that meant I couldn't leave the tourney for another 20 minutes! Thankfully, my dad and I arrived with 15 minutes to spare, giving me some time to get situated. I apologize to the lines that I wasn't able to shoot! My flash died in the middle of it and it was a mad rush to find some decent batteries in downtown San Diego. There were 8 designers so it was quite a long show, needless to say, my arm ACHED by the end of it. There were a lot of really interesting concepts to capture, for instance, that gold and turquoise dress with the long clear cape. Oh, before I forget, there was a really cool band called Vinyl Film that I will be doing a post on sometime soon. I've had the most miserable cold this week but I didn't want to seem like a pansy for missing the last week of school. I'm on Christmas Break now (YES!!!!) and went to Winter Formal with a group of friends last night. I think I'm going to stop rambling and go take a much needed nap.

xo Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers