Sunday, December 6, 2009

Same Old Same Old




Okay, so I found these old pictures from Moneray this summer and felt compelled to put them up. I know that I used this exact same cardigan in my last post, but you're just going to have to deal with it.




Bonjour!
I feel guilty for not posting in over a week! Shame on me, I know. I had a very looong weekend thanks to a Speech and Debate tournament. It's terrifying when you go up against debaters that are more like robots then people. Some teams think that the only way to win is to be emotionless. They're arguments lose passion and begin to rely solely on logistics. Thank god my team has more then enough personality. I didn't actually win anything but I'm proud of the girls on my team that did. Post tournament, I took a 4 hour nap and was still too tired to do a post. I'm out of excuses. Oh so I've taken quite a liking to really tacky Christmas decorations, you know, the giant rainbow coloured string of lights that is supposed to border every inch of your roof? My mother and I are bored of elegant Christmases and can't help but admire those brave people who just let loose with ornaments. That will be us one day. On the Christmas note, my Grammy's flying in from England on Sunday! She's leaving Buffy, her vampire dog, at home for my cat's sake. It's going to be just me and her next next weekend because my mum is taking my stepdad to Las Vegas for his 40th. I guess I'll have to carpool to Winter Formal because she can't drive in the US. I'll try to post soon!

xoxo Val

P.S. Dance in the rain if you get a chance!

1 comment:

  1. All very fun looking pictures... they oddly make me think of the Harry Potter series. Maybe, the sublime of nature?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers