Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blinding Light

My heart beat is rapidly speeding up at a very unhealthy rate...

my feet are turning green with envy...

I WANT THEM.

Karl Lagerfield is a genius and these confirm it. Late at night, when taking out the trash, I'd no longer have to fear the darkness. If I was ever stuck in a tunnel I would live. A car would never accidentally run me over. I wouldn't lose my mind in a whale's stomach due to light deprivation. All the safety threats that I'd no longer have to endure...if only these shoes were mine. But they aren't. God, I am so painfully aware that these glorious shoes are absolutely 100% not mine, nor will they ever BE mine. Forget diamonds! All I need is a pair of sparkly light bulb shoes. WELL GREAT! YOU'VE HAD YOUR LITTLE JOKE! HAPPY NOW?! I can tell you're mocking me. I hope there's a power outage. I hope you break! I hope your light bulb burns out and then explodes! LEAVE ME ALONE!

xoxo Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers