Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tumbleweeds Actually Exist

I'm wearing an American Rag vintage dress and some random cardigan I found at wasteland. I think these people forgot their boat in the middle of the desert.

Sunshine! :D

I was surrounded by Lion King-worthy rock formations.



Bonjour!
I just woke up after a lovely long cat nap! A long Thanksgiving break leaves lots of time for napping. It also leaves some time for me to go and visit my Dad out in the desert. We hunted through thrift stores but found absolutely nothing! I wasn't expecting such lonely stores to have been picked through so thoroughly. After our failed attempt at thrift shopping, we took a joy ride down this weird bumpy road littered with odd thingy-mabobbers: a boat, tires, boxes, more car parts. At one point of our expedition my dad stopped the car and let me drive. *gulp* I"m not very good at multitasking so it was definitely a little scary. I could tell my dad was trying to be calm but was actually really nervous. I turned a 3-point turn into a five point turn because I stepped the gas instead of the break. When I was little I used to steer the car as we drove through the festival of lights...I never remembered it being this difficult!

xoxo Valentine

2 comments:

  1. sorry i haven't been commenting at all lately! school and fencing have completely overwhelmed me.

    i absolutely adore that first picture! you're so stylish and fashionable. :)

    happy thanksgiving (though somewhat belated)!
    sonora

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's great to hear from you, sonora! No worries! I'm overwhelmed with school and speech and debate! I think it's a high school thing lol.

    Thank you so much! It takes one to know one ;)

    haha happy belated turkey day!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers