Saturday, November 28, 2009

Those Shoes are Too Big

My kitchen is currently under construction, and I couldn't resist a photo op.

Me, trying to fit a 5 year old kimono on top of my navy and white American Apparal dress.



Bonjour!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and made sure to stuff their faces with pie and turkey. Luckily, I took these picture before turkey day so you can't see my food baby ^.^ Also on the holiday front, I got the most amazing early christmas present! It's a nikon D200 camera that I'll be sure to show you on christmas day. My dad never was any good at keeping presents a secret. Oh so apparently yesterday was "Black Friday." I love clothes and all, but waking up at 5 am to wait in a line is a bit excessive, hence the reason I have a mother. She surprised me this morning with an adorable Ann Taylor suit! I have a speech and debate tournament next weekend so I'll take a bunch of pictures of it, promise!

xoxo Valentine

1 comment:

Search This Blog

Followers