Monday, November 16, 2009

5 Things That Inspire Me

Dr. Dolittle...the good one

Sand Garden

Crab Nebula

Lily Cole

Katherine Hepbhurn's trousers

Bonjour!
I know I promised to post again soon but the inevitable happened...I got grounded. I'm trying to scrounge up time to create those masks for my next shoot. Speaking of, I think I'm going to get a new camera soon, which means more pictures of things I actually see. I'm concerned about the lack of creativity in this blog. By integrating things I see on the streets I hope to spice it up a bit. Oh, so this saturday I went to a speech and debate tournament and won first place! I also bought a new dress! The French Club gave me a free cake! I've become obsessed with Tavi Genison! I want a snuggie! I have a Gatsby essay due tomorrow!
xoxo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers