Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Heaven is a feeling I get in your arms"



Bonjour!
I have been busy busy busy lately. I'm having a bit of a panic attack because I need to find a piece of furniture to paint by tomorrow. It's for the notorious furniture project that my art teach assigns intermediate students. Last weekend I went to Berkley and I haven't fully recovered from the lack of sleep combined with the high stress atmosphere. It's one of the largest national debate tournaments in America and I placed in the top 8 for junior varsity...the words "numb" and "ecstatic" come to mind. I also won 7th place for speaker points (points on the style and eloquence of your speech ^.^). Okay okay, I'll hush up about debate and move onto the clothes. I'm wearing a vintage sequined top I bought at Una Mae's. I reserve this snazzy number for parties because it's a little over the top for just a day out in the neighborhood. In order to balance out the shoulder pads, I paired it with my harem pants. Harem pants look cute on runways but in real life they are extremely unflattering. If you absolutely MUST wear them at least make make your shoulders and thighs equally disproportional.

xoxo Valentine

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers