Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Then a silence that chilled my soul"


I was in english class when I heard the tragic news. I feel sorry for all of the girls in my class who were absolutely oblivious to the pure art that poured out of this man. "Yeah, this guy Alexander McQueen just died...I think he's a designer or something." They continued on with their conversations as if nothing had happened, as if one of the most talented and dedicated designers in the world hadn't just passed away. It was just a couple of months ago that I was oggling at Atlantis and now *poof* he's gone forever. I always dreamed of getting married in one of his wedding dresses because such an occasion calls for true beauty. He lived an inspiring life and he will be missed dearly. RIP Alexander Mcqueen. <3

-Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers