Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wish Upon a Cupcake

Sooo, last Tuesday (February 9th) was my 15th Birthday! It often surprises people that I'm not born Valentine's day. I was SUPPOSED to but I had other plans. I didn't have a whole lot of time to post, for this I apologize. That night I went to Denny's to eat breakfast for dinner...classy.

Then, my really good friend Darby and I went rollerskating. Tuesday is organ music night so the rink was filled with old people and pros. We had a blast nonetheless!

But before all of that happened we did a quick photo shoot. I just bought this really adorable dress and wanted to make sure I had some decent pictures of it. Darby modeled it for me in front of an old movie theatre wearing shoes 2 sizes too small.

She didn't know I took this.



I opted for red velvet...the oreo one was later smashed in my face.

Bonjour!
My Birthday is becoming hazier each day...I don't like it one bit. I woke up (in the morning feeling like P Diddy) to a bed filled with presents! HURRAH! My mum got me a really retro looking record player along with some killer vinyl: The Velvet Underground, The Best of Jackie Wilson, Tracy Chapman, Fur and Gold (Bat for Lashes), Vacation (Gogo's), The Unforgettable Fire (U2), Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits. They're all super. I also went shopping with my dad the night before. I bought a lot of sparkle embellished tops as well as the cute dress you see in the pictures. For now let us focus on the dress; I'll do a post on everything else later. Well, it's pastel which is an automatic plus. I wreckin pastels will be especially popular this summer. I guess you can say I'm endorsing a trend..but hey, why shouldn't I if the trend is adorable? Onto the glorious sleeves! I've always been a huge fan of the really puffy little girl sleeves. I borrowed my friend's antique tiara so that I could pull off the princess look to the best of my ability.

xoxo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers