Sunday, September 13, 2009

They Want YOU!

Balmain Spring 09

Haider Ackermann fall 09

D&G Fall 09

Bonjour!
I'm in an angsty mood thanks to the Super Mario Bros theme song. Must it repeat itself over and over and OVER again? ! W4n7 2 s74r7 WR!7inG LYl<3 7HiZ but i won't for your sake -GRR! My internet just deleted everything I wrote! How very frustrating. Whatever, I'll just rewrite it- The FUNNIEST thing happened yesterday! I was getting my hair cut (nothing drastic) whilst reading a book.
Hairdresser: What are you reading?
Me: Lolita
Hairdresser: What's that about?
Me: Incest.
At which point I went back to reading my book...but not before peeking a glance at her shocked face. It's one of those moments that makes you burst into random laughter 5 hours later. For those of you who have never heard of Lolita, it's not one of those chick novels like Twilight. Vladimir Nabokov's prose are AMAZING and his characters have so much depth. I should proobaably be chatting about military jackets- oops. They're just an edgier jacket that can be worn with almost anything. It's time for Brunch! YAAY!
xoxo Valentine

2 comments:

  1. ridiculously cool coat in that last pic =)
    and yes, i HATE the super mario song!! i swear, we had the worst theme this year >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't sound sophisticated and say "Vladimir Nabokov's prose are amazing" at the same time

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers