Tuesday, September 8, 2009

J'adore

American Apparel

Donna Karan Fall 08

Ralph Lauren Fall 08

Hermes Fall 08

Me in San Fran!

Bonjour!
I just got back from the beach! Oh, Labor Day weekend is such a glorious thing! I've done nothing but lounge around soaking up the last of the Summer sun...much like a cat. The only difference is that a vicious sunburn has taken hostage of my back and face >.> I beat my brick high score! Level 11, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! Ah, I digress -
j'ai la tĂȘte dans les nuages- I've been keeping an eye on that red American Apparel beret for quite some time. I've been saving up my allowance so that I can eventually claim it as my own. Berets have always reminded me of England (i know, ironic) because when I was little my mum bought me this adorable navy coat with a matching beret. I used to trot through London wearing my hat proudly during the Christmas holidays. I'm hoping to revive the beret in my wardrobe as they have a real charm when worn CORRECTLY. Note how I stressed "correctly". It never fails to amaze me how many people mess this one up. Don't put all of your hair up in to the beret or you'll just look daft. Instead, leave your hair down and let it frame your face. If you still can't quite master putting on the standard beret then try a knit one as they are less stiff.

xoxo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers