Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fur: Friend or "Faux"?

Ralph Lauren Fall 09

Miu Miu Fall 09

Michael Kors Fall 09

Versace neon blue coat

Versace Coat Fall 09

Fendi Fall 09

Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 09

Bonjour!
Please don't hate me for being okay with fur!
I'd rather not get splattered with red paint for voicing MY opinions on MY blog (sorry, I know some people who would be attacking me right about now). I am not a vegan and unless you are, you probably have at least one thing in your wardrobe made from leather. If you have a problem with fur but not leather then you are devaluing cows! MOO! Like I said, I don't mind fur, however, excessive amounts of it is very off putting. Perhaps limit yourself to one fabulous coat and small accessories? I know it's hard, especially with that Grey/blue Versace coat, white Miu Miu jacket, AND orange Michael Kors floating around all in one season. Okay okay, it's not THAT hard as all of those probably cost thousands of dollars. I've always wanted to have one of those glamorous 1920s fur coats that you see in old films. I'll just buy one off of Ebay and convince Rachel Zoe to trade. Brilliant plan...I know. Anyway, inspiration credit goes to Simone for this one.
xoxo Valentine

9 comments:

Search This Blog

Followers