Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good Thing I'm Not Afraid of the Dark

Bright Pink Docs

Cynthia Vincent blazer


Tom Binns bracelet and my charm one.

Lace Top from some random store on Melrose along with a nave dress from SLOW.

Tory Burch polo, Forever21 skirt, SLOW vintage handbag, and a beret I found at a swap meet.


Good Will dress


My amazing lightning bolt skirt I got from a sample sale and my Vivienne Westwood top.

My Auntie SJ's head band.

Popkiller skirt with America Apparel top


Bonjour!
I'm feeling a little discouraged today, as I have been looking at all of the blogs that are better then mine. Perhaps it is only natural that everyone has those days. The gloomy weather is not helping with my mood. Enough of this "oh woe is me" business! Last night, I went to a splendid masquerade ball and danced the night away in a Wonder Woman costume. My fellow party-goers included a peacock, a flamingo, numerous cats, a flapper, a flamenco dancer, a cowgirl, and let's not forget "Madonna". "Men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars." -F. Scott Fitzgerald (The Great Gatsby). Okay, no champagne or men but that's our little secret. The point of this post, however, is not to boast of gorgeous fetes but to note on the current happenings of my closet. I'm extremely unsatisfied with my wardrobes current state and hope to go shopping very soon. Hopes a strong word though. One of my favourite pieces in this whole shoot is my Vivienne Westwood top. The sleeves are so peculiar and unexpected! It used to be my mothers but it doesn't fit her anymore so it's all mine! I did this shoot 2 weeks a go but haven't had time to upload it. I'm sorry for recycling accessories so often! I have to go before my mom catches me not doing homework.
xoxo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers