Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Culture Wars




Me again!
It's been awhile so I thought I'd do a quick post to spice things up on my ghost-town of a blog. Here's a quick update on how my life's been keeping: School, Sleep, turned 16 in February, Sleep, THE GREAT NEW YORK ADVENTURE OF 2011, Sleep.
Good life, eh?
If you can't figure out which of those I'm most excited about I'll give you a hint (THE GREAT NEW YORK ADVENTURE OF 2011). Five days of shopping, college-touring, losing my way on the NY transit system, and street-vendor food makes for a pretty overwhelmed Los Angelino. More on that in my next post.
THIS post is about Lisa Perry (took me long enough to get there, I know). I found her only store on Madison Avenue and walked out of it wishing I could afford just one article of adorable retro clothing. Honestly, if she opened up a retail store on Melrose that stuff would fly off the racks. You don't have to be a long-time follower of Valleybean to share my dangerous affinity for timeless 60's inspired clothing, nor do you need a plane ticket to NY. Interwebs have given us a link until Lisa Perry joins the west-coast http://www.lisaperrystyle.com/about.htm
xo Valentine

*last picture taken from the Lisa Perry website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers