Sunday, May 8, 2011

Walk in the Park


Me on a conglomeration of mushrooms in the middle of Central Park. I love Alice in Wonderland <3 In keeping with the whimsical backdrop I'm wearing a sort of gothic interpretation of what I reckon Alice would wear if she ever had a meander through these parts of the woods. My mum found the skirt for me at a BCBG sample sale- such a great find. The lace detailing on the bottom isn't as clear as I'd like it to be so I'll probably repost it another day. Not sure where I got the t-shirt. The tights are Givenchy, the only Givenchy thing I own :( And the small mauve and navy cardigan is Marc Jacobs.

AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! IT'S FINALLY HEEEREEEEE!!!! Still catching my breath over the long-awaited Vivienne Westwood Oragami bag in Winter Tartan. It was actually a Christmas present from my parents that got stuck in England due to those wretched snowstorms. My Grammy finally mailed it over (it was chilling at her house for me) and well, the rest is history...


to my followers in the States. Just a little card I made for my mum :)

xo Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers